Happy holidays, lovelies!
I hope the month of December is treating you well, and that you’re gearing up for the holidays – whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or anything else, I’m sure we can all agree that everybody just has a little more pep in their step this time of year.
I have put together a few Christmas gift ideas for the lovely lady in your life!
For The Beauty Lover
- Flowerbomb perfume from Sephora
- Okay, okay! I’m cheating…this was totally on my list last year. It just smells SO good. Not offensive to anyone, appropriate year-round. You can’t go wrong with it!
- Masking set from Sephora
- Every woman loves a little relaxation and mask-ation. Perfect stocking stuffer!
For the Lovely Tech Geek
- Portable iPhone charger from Amazon
- It took me nearly 24 years to splurge on one of these, and in my humble opinion, I think they are absolutely necessary. Besides, this one is so chic.
- Marble Phonecase from Etsy
- The marble trend just isn’t over yet.
For the Netflix + Chill Kinda Girl
- Faux Fur Robe from Pottery Barn
- I think I’ve finally found the only robe that could be considered good-looking.
- Bath set from Lush
- Varying prices to fit your budget!
- Bonus tip: Lush bath bombs in her stocking. You’re welcome.
- Diffuser from Amazon
- Now imagine this: throw another gift under the tree with her favourite essential oils. Voila!
For the Dog Lover
- Namastay Home With My Dog crew neck from Treat Dreams
- Oh…and 10% of proceeds go toward animal shelters. Feel good while you shop.
- Blow a picture of her dog up into a canvas
- You’ll lock her down for sure
- Custom Dog Phone Case at Etsy
- Or just put her dog on her phone case
NOTE TO THE READER: I AM RESISTING PUTTING MY NEST CAM ON HERE THAT I USE TO TALK TO/SPY ON MY DOGS WHILE I AM AT WORK.
For the Fitness Enthusiast
- Resistance Bands from Amazon
- These always come in handy on leg day. Besides, it’s a non-pervy way to tell her how much you love her peach!
- Adidas NMD
- Okay these are super fly. Not to mention, Whitney Simmons wears them. Whitney Simmons wore flip flops and army pants, so I wore flip flops and army pants.
So have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, lovelies! What’s on your wish list?