The leaves are changing, and the days are filling with that crisp fall air. As I kiss goodbye my perfect summer, I’m getting ready to embrace the cooler days and pretty colours with one of my favourite people in the whole world. Here’s a list of some of the perfect ways you can spend your fall with your significant other, friends or just you:
- Pumpkin patch! Get lost in a sea of orange and children’s smiling faces.
- A leisurely walk through the forest. Share stories about the wild things you saw on your weekly trip to Walmart whilst hearing your feet crunch on leaves.
- Raking – hear me out here. In a desperate attempt to make housework sound sexy, it really could be a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- Corn maze. Aren’t we actually all just children in an adult world? Besides, doesn’t it sound romantic to get lost in a literal maze of corn, eventually to only find yourself amongst a group of teenagers smoking a doobie?
- Haunted house. Holding hands while a sadistic masked man jumps out of the darkness (I do not recommend doing this one alone).
- Pumpkin carving. Please be careful, there is nothing sexy about an ER visit.
- Shop your Farmer’s Market. This is a perfect chilly Sunday idea. Overpriced apples, yes…but priceless memories.
- Just. Snuggle. Up. Bath and Body Works LEAVES candle highly suggested. Bonus points if you have a fireplace. Cardigan, CHECK. Cozy socks, CHECK. Let’s. Get. It. On.
Have a safe and lovely fall, to all of my singles and my not-so-singles. I hope you all enjoy the season regardless of where you are in the world.
Sending my love to you always,
2 thoughts on “8 Perfect Autumn Dates”
I love this moment of the year!!! 😀
Me too! So beautiful everywhere
LikeLiked by 1 person